Net Area Volume
1x 60 W
Max. Area Capacity
Aetaire HAF filter
An Aetaire HAF filter keeps the disinfection chamber of the AIR 160 cleaner, so optimized disinfection is guaranteed.
Double the Efficiency
By using an electrostatic charge, HAF filters are able to operate with twice the efficiency of washable foam. They attract, capture, and retain more particles than traditional filter media.
Get Maximum Particle Removal Performance
The filters open channel structure has minimal airflow resistance. With an HAF filter, you get maximum dust removal and maximum airflow to handle more volume.
Resists mould growth
An Aetaire HAF filter includes an antimicrobial agent that prevents mould from growing on its surface. In the warm Air160 disinfection chamber, this can keep your filter from becoming a mould colony, which is quite possible with foam or paper filters.
Benefits and features
- Electrostatically charged for enhanced particle capture and retention
- The microstructure design assists in effective particle capture 100% synthetic media
- Easily adaptable to many existing equipment configurations
- Airborne dust capture maintains productivity of in-room heating and air conditioning units while maintaining good airflow
- Frameless and self-supporting characteristics allow for easy installation and replacement
Dimensions : 120 x 120 x 20 mm (L x W x D)
Article number : 2.25.1150
HS Code : 84213100